LEARN HOW TO USE STRESS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
The keys to your change are inside you. You will be able to find them –on your own- with a little support.
I will accompany you on this journey.
- We will look for the reasons why you feel blocked at work.
- We will discover where the point of balance between your professional and personal lives lies.
- We will study your anxiety and your stress and learn to use them to your advantage.
Because that stress and anxiety you are experiencing are an opportunity to create a better version of yourself.
THROUGHOUT YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIFE, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY TO FACE SITUATIONS THAT OVERWHELM YOU AND DISTANCE YOU FROM YOUR GOALS.
As a result…
- You are forced to reorient your career.
- You lose your passion for your work.
- You don’t seem to balance your professional and personal life.
- You don’t achieve any job recognition.
- You feel you are not doing what you want but you also do not know how to get it.
- You think you cannot become a better version of yourself.
If you are able to identify the moment you currently find yourself in your life, you have already taken the first step. Now, let’s go for the second.
WHAT’S OUR PLAN
I will send you a questionnaire and we’ll have a 30-minute Free interview to determine together if I can help you get what you want.
We will develop a calendar of working sessions. We will meet for a minimum of 6 sessions every 15 days, every 3 weeks or once a month. It is important to space these sessions out to be able to experiment and practice what we will develop together.
At the end of the sixth session we will make an assessment to determine if you have achieved what you set out to or if you prefer to continue a while longer.
The sessions can take place face-to-face or via the Internet.
In my experience, and according to studies of psychological therapy on-line, Internet sessions with tools such as Skype are just as effective as face-to-face interaction, also allowing for greater schedule flexibility.
For a couple of years, I had lived with very high stress levels that led me to suffer several anxiety attacks and various health problems. I felt anguished, angry, couldn’t concentrate, and I felt that everything that was happening to me was unfair and that all the efforts I had made, both personally and professionally, had not been worth my while.
Coaching has been an excellent guide for me. A path that only you can follow yourself but with Xinhua’s help the process is a lot easier. She has given me tools that I feel will be useful for me forever.
Now I feel that, although the problems have not completely disappeared, my attitude towards them makes me feel fuller and happier. I feel like I’m capable of overcoming any obstacles. I am looking forward to new challenges…