FIND YOUR MIND,
BODY FOOD BALANCE.
I will accompany you on this journey.
- We will search for the reasons why you have not been able to achieve a healthy relationship with food.
- We will discover where your point of balance is between taking care of yourself and obsessing about health and food.
- We will observe the stress and anxiety that food generates in you and your relationship with your body. We will learn to use them to your advantage.
FOOD OFFERS US HEALTH, WELL-BEING AND, OF COURSE, GREAT PLEASURE.
BUT SOMETIMES IT BECOMES A SOURCE OF DISCOMFORT THAT DOES PREVENTS YOU FROM ESTABLISHING A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BODY AND MIND.
- Live on a permanent yo-yo diet that does stops you from enjoying your day to day.
- Can’t seem to find a nutritional pattern and an inner balance that avoids binge and/or severe restrictions.
- Have to change your diet for health reasons (cholesterol, allergies, intolerances …) and you don’t know how to adapt to this change.
- Live with a permanent focus on food, constantly thinking about what you eat, what you should not eat, counting calories, etc…
- Have tried everything and know everything there is to know about food but you’re still stuck at the same point.
If you are able to identify the moment you currently find yourself in your life, you have already taken the first step. Now, let’s go for the second!
THIS IS OUR PLAN
In my experience, and according to studies of psychological therapy on-line, Internet sessions with tools such as Skype are just as effective as face-to-face interaction, also allowing for greater schedule flexibility.
Now, thanks to these coaching sessions, I’m calmer. I notice the sensations that my body sends me and I can choose the way I act. I am much more aware of my thoughts and I know that I can see them and do nothing with them if I do not want to. I’m still not at the point of where I can say that I love my body, but I accept it and recognize many of the things that I like.
I feel at peace with myself most of the time. I am very excited and curious about things. I enjoy life, I feel happy.