FIND YOUR MIND,
BODY FOOD BALANCE.
The keys to your change are inside you. You will be able to find them –on your own- with a little support.
I will accompany you on this journey.
- We will search for the reasons why you have not been able to achieve a healthy relationship with food.
- We will discover where your point of balance is between taking care of yourself and obsessing about health and food.
- We will observe the stress and anxiety that food generates in you and your relationship with your body. We will learn to use them to your advantage.
Because… that stress and anxiety you are experiencing are an opportunity to create a better version of yourself.
FOOD OFFERS US HEALTH, WELL-BEING AND, OF COURSE, GREAT PLEASURE.
BUT SOMETIMES IT BECOMES A SOURCE OF DISCOMFORT THAT DOES PREVENTS YOU FROM ESTABLISHING A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BODY AND MIND.
- Live on a permanent yo-yo diet that does stops you from enjoying your day to day.
- Can’t seem to find a nutritional pattern and an inner balance that avoids binge and/or severe restrictions.
- Have to change your diet for health reasons (cholesterol, allergies, intolerances …) and you don’t know how to adapt to this change.
- Live with a permanent focus on food, constantly thinking about what you eat, what you should not eat, counting calories, etc…
- Have tried everything and know everything there is to know about food but you’re still stuck at the same point.
If you are able to identify the moment you currently find yourself in your life, you have already taken the first step. Now, let’s go for the second!
THIS IS OUR PLAN
I will send you a questionnaire and we’ll have a 30-minute Free interview to determine together if I can help you get what you want.
We will develop a calendar of working sessions. We will meet for a minimum of 6 sessions every 15 days, every 3 weeks or once a month. It is important to space these sessions out to be able to experiment and practice what we will develop together.
At the end of the sixth session we will make an assessment to determine if you have achieved what you set out to or if you prefer to continue a while longer.
The sessions can take place face-to-face or via the Internet.
In my experience, and according to studies of psychological therapy on-line, Internet sessions with tools such as Skype are just as effective as face-to-face interaction, also allowing for greater schedule flexibility.
I was desperate and exhausted from fighting food, my body and myself. I didn’t like and could not accept myself. I was a person who wanted control and perfection in every aspect of my life.
Now, thanks to these coaching sessions, I’m calmer. I notice the sensations that my body sends me and I can choose the way I act. I am much more aware of my thoughts and I know that I can see them and do nothing with them if I do not want to. I’m still not at the point of where I can say that I love my body, but I accept it and recognize many of the things that I like.
I feel at peace with myself most of the time. I am very excited and curious about things. I enjoy life, I feel happy.